Friday, June 12, 2009

Koda (aka Gwen)

We wanted to let you know that Koda is doing great in her new home. I am a great puppy and I make my mom proud everyday. When I first came to my new home I liked to jump up on people because I was just so excited to see everyone but now have learned that I need to wait until I am invited up. My mom didn't want me to jump up on the kids because she was scared I would hurt them. I really love playing with the kids Haley is always talking to me and Luke always throws toys for me. My mom is so amazed that I have only had one accident in the house and that was on the first night there so I was a little excited. I LOVE my friend Mya (golden retriever) she lets me play with her when ever I want and helps me to do the right things when I forget and holy she can run fast but now that I am a little older I can kind of keep up. I was a little lonely with out her because she was bit by a rattlesnake in the field behind our house and had to spend two days in the hospital.... I was ssoo happy when she came home and I am really happy that she is all better and can play with me again. One of our favourite games is tug-a-war. I went on my very first camping trip and it was ssoo much fun I was aloud to stay off my leash the whole time because I always listened to my family and was so good. At night my mom lets me up on the couch for a snuggle before bed sometimes I snuggle her for an hour I love it so much. My mom is always saying how gentle and good I am and how happy they all are to have me in the family. I will write you again to let you know how my surgery goes next month. Thank you so much for finding me a loving home. Koda and family







No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner